When it comes to insolvency, we provide clients with strategic, practical and commercially focused advice.
Insolvency and bankruptcy are critical matters that need strategic, practical and commercially focused advice and action.
Dimos Lawyers can help. Our experience in this area of law since 1967 has forged our skills so we can give you innovative, commercial and cost-effective advice. We regularly work with administrators, receivers, liquidators, banks and companies, and their directors.
We advise on administration, bankruptcy, insolvency litigation and directors’ duties including insolvent trading, liquidation, receivership and schemes of arrangement.
Dimos Lawyers offers a comprehensive range of legal services and advice on insolvency and bankruptcy, including:
- Preferential payments and insolvent transactions
- Bankruptcy applications
- Wind-up applications
- Recovery of assets from directors
- Statutory demands and court action
Our insolvency experience is extensive. Examples include:
- Acting for liquidators in making claims for preferential payments, insolvent trading and breach of director duty claims
- Advising liquidators on actions against company debtors and directors
- Defending preferential payment and insolvent trading claims
- Defending creditors’ statutory demands