We pride ourselves on our success rate in debt recovery and ability to achieve the best possible outcome for every client.
When it comes to collecting debts, you need accurate and timely advice and you need to know what your options are.
By working with such a wide range of clients, our team is familiar with the many issues that can arise on all sides.
Dimos Lawyers provides strategic, practical and commercially focused advice and representation. Our aim is to achieve the best possible outcome for every client.
We pride ourselves on our success rate in debt recovery. With over 40 years’ experience, Dimos Lawyers has the expertise to make the difference and achieve results quickly and cost effectively.
Debt recovery legal services
With affiliated law firms throughout Australia, we provide a total solution for all your debt recovery requirements, whether against individuals or corporations, and in any jurisdiction.
Clients with multiple debt recovery matters can use our online debt collection administration software. This lets clients directly assign matters, upload files and instructions and review the status of a matter at any time.
Our comprehensive range of legal services and advice includes:
- Issuing proceedings in all states for recovery of unsecured debts and enforcement of judgements (examinations, warrants of possession, garnishees, instalment orders)
- Security enforcement, including:
- Issuing proceedings for recovery of land
- Issuing warrants for possession
- Coordinating repossession
- Selling repossessed assets
- Issuing creditors’ statutory demands
- Managing company winding-up applications
- Defending proceedings by liquidators of insolvent and/or voidable transactions
Debt recovery legal experience
Our clients for recovery of secured and unsecured debts across all jurisdictions include:
- Leading home mortgage lenders – handling mortgage recoveries and providing advice on loan security methods and limiting mortgage default risk
- Credit unions – handling and managing secured and unsecured collections throughout Australia
- National and international financial institutions
- Other moneylenders
- Public and private mortgage managers
- Public companies with responsibility for secured and unsecured collections nationally
- Australian and international corporations
- Small and medium businesses
- Company liquidators
- Bankruptcy trustees