Our lawyers have a depth of experience in all aspects of banking and finance transactions.
Dimos Lawyers has acted for diverse local and international financial institutions for over 40 years.
We are on panels to provide legal advice to leading Australian providers of wholesale and transactional banking services, credit unions, and other specialist financial services providers.
Helping lenders and borrowers
Lenders and borrowers have come to rely on our expert advice and commercial experience. Our lawyers have a depth of experience to enable them to advise clients on the technical aspects of banking and finance transactions, while taking into account their commercial needs.
Banking and finance law experience
- Advice on commercial and personal lending
- Secured and unsecured lending
- Drafting security documentation including mortgages, guarantees, and fixed and floating charges
- Personal Property Securities Act (PPSA) matters
- Project funding
- Debt recovery and insolvency
- Security enforcement
- Litigation and dispute resolution